Who Are We?
Media Fusion, a publishing and events company, owns this Website and the by-products (websites of our individual products) - hereon called ‘Websites’ - of it. These Websites are accessible via your computer and portable hand-held device. Media Fusion is registered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates with licence number 711392, and the registered office is at #409/410, Lulu Building, Al Muteena, Deira, Dubai, U.A.E.
Any references to ‘you’ and ‘your’ means you as the user of the Websites.
Media Fusion encourages you to read these terms as they contain important information, which govern:
(a) your use of the Websites;
(b) your use of the services and/or products offered through the Websites;
(c) your rights to link to the Websites; and
(d) information about how we use and protect your information.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact email@example.com.
To our best efforts, the content on the Websites are up-to-date and accurate.
Unless specified, Media Fusion is not responsible for the information, the timeliness of it, the accuracy and the availability on the platforms. Media Fusion disclaims all liability arising from such information placed on the Websites to the fullest extent permissible by law.
In addition, Media Fusion does not ensure the accuracy or timeliness of any details or information provided by third-parties.
If the user finds any of the materials or content contained on the Websites to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, racist, harmful, unlawful, inaccurate, illegal or deceptive, please do let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com.
When we receive your complaint we may, in our sole discretion, remove or block access to the content complained of.
Registration, Subscription Or Membership
Some parts of the Websites and some services may not be available to you. You may be required to sign-up, subscribe or register for certain activities on our Websites to access these services. Any registration or sign-up will require you to provide us with your personal information. You are also responsible for immediately letting us know of any changes to the information supplied to us. Any changes can be made through your account page.
On signing up, subscribing or registering, you can choose, or will be provided with, a username and password. Kindly treat such information as confidential, and do not disclose it to any third party. Moreover, by registering or subscribing, you are giving us consent to use your data to provide the required services and/or products. Your name, username and/or profile may be displayed publicly on the Websites when you submit content to them or as otherwise specified.
If you wish to cancel your membership or account on the Sites at any time, you may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to disable your subscription or registration at any time (temporarily or permanently) in case we believe it is reasonable to do so - this can be, for example, to protect your personal information or in case we find that you have failed to adhere to the Terms.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user name or password, please promptly notify us at email@example.com. In case you forget your account password, please select the ‘I forgot my password’ option on our Websites. You will be asked to submit your user name and e-mail address, and a new password will be generated for you.
Products & Services
Specific terms and conditions may apply to the different products, services and/or digital content that is offered or made available on the Websites. You will be notified of the same on a timely basis.
If this is the case, you will be required to comply with these additional terms. In case of any conflict between these Terms and the additional terms, the relevant specific terms will take precedence.
You have a limited licence to access and use the Websites solely for your personal, non-commercial use. However, this does not give you licence to copy, store or use the Websites (or any part of them) in any way other than their intended use.
The Websites, and all the written and graphical information that they contain (which includes the content, the layout and ‘Media Fusion’ trademarks), are owned by, or licensed to Media Fusion. The copyright and all other intellectual property rights for the above mentioned information are the sole and exclusive property of Media Fusion or its licensors. You as the user, cannot use them outside of the Websites.
You may not use, transfer, copy, reproduce, alter, modify or create derivative works of any part of Media Fusion Websites’ content or its source HTML code in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, except for the sole purpose of viewing the Content. This includes electronic reproduction by uploading or downloading.
Using The Website
You must be 21 years of age or above to use or access the sites. If you are under 21, you must obtain the consent of a parent or guardian or do so under their supervision.
You agree to furnish true, accurate, current and complete details wherever you are asked to provide information in connection to the Sites. You are not obliged to provide Media Fusion with any optional information requested.
You agree not to use the sites for any purpose or in any way that is prohibited by these Terms or is otherwise unlawful. You undertake not to deep-link to the Websites for unless it has been specifically authorised by Media Fusion.
You agree not to use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Websites or their contents without our prior expressed written permission. You agree not to use any device, software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Sites. You agree not to take any action that imposes a burden on our infrastructure.
You agree to indemnify Media Fusion, its officers, employees, and licensors in respect of any loss that they may suffer as a result directly or indirectly of any breach by you of this undertaking.
Media Fusion and its respective controlled entities and affiliates may benefit from and shall be entitled to enforce these Terms.
The Websites are directed solely at those who access them from the Middle East. Those who choose to access the Websites from locations outside of these regions are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable unless otherwise specified.
Enforcement of these Terms is solely the discretion of Media Fusion. We might choose not to enforce them in some circumstances but that does not mean that we have lost the right to enforce them in the future.
If any provisions of the disclaimers and exclusions in these Terms shall be for any reason unenforceable, that shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
These Terms make the entire agreement between you and Media Fusion and shall supersede any prior agreement or representation with respect to the use of sites.
The express provisions of these Terms are in place of all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings and obligations implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The following terms and conditions apply to delegate registrations for events organised by Media Fusion.
- Payment - if applicable - for the event must be received in full at the time of registration.
- Media Fusion may, at its sole discretion, decline to accept or register a delegate. The delegate will receive a refund of any delegate fee paid.
- Media Fusion reserves the right to refuse admission to any registered delegate to any event or related function, and no refund of fees paid will be made.
- Media Fusion reserves the right to change the contents, including topics and speakers within the parameters of the concept of the event or function, and change the venue within a 50km radius.
- All cancellations must be sent by email to (give email) prior to the event. You will receive a full refund if you cancel your registration 30 days before the event. You will receive a refund of 50% of the delegate fee if you cancel your registration between 30 and 15 days in advance. In the event of receiving your cancellation less than 15 days before the event or function, you will not receive a refund. These cancellation terms apply regardless of the date of delegate registration.
- Media Fusion’s liability to the delegate howsoever caused shall not exceed the value of the registration fee.
Media Fusion accepts orders for event management from clients under the following terms and conditions.
- As per the payment terms, 50% of the event management fee shall be paid upon confirmation, the balance to be paid no later than 30 days prior to the event date.
- All event management orders will be based on Media Fusion’s acceptance and Media Fusion may at its sole discretion decline Event Management.
- All contracts for event management are related to the services and benefits agreed only, and Media Fusion cannot give an undertaking as part of a contract to guarantee the inclusion of any editorial material.
- The client acknowledges that all intellectual property rights, including any moral rights related to photographs, graphics or copy or any other editorial material created by Media Fusion that might be included in the event remains Media Fusion’s sole and absolute property. The client receives from Media Fusion a non-commercial non-exclusive non-transferable licence for use by the client only for any photographs, editorial material, graphics videos or other material that might be supplied or offered as part of the Event Management. Media Fusion acknowledges that all intellectual property owned or claimed by the client prior to the event being managed belongs to the client. The client acknowledges that all Intellectual Property owned or claimed by Media Fusion before the event belongs to Media Fusion.
- The client is responsible for providing complete information as required by the Event Management agreement and by the dates requested by Media Fusion.
- All cancellations must be sent by email to (give email) 90 days prior to the date of the first official event management benefit, if not full payment for the Event Management Fee is due. These terms apply irrespective of the date of contract for the Event Management.
- Media Fusion’s liability shall be limited to the amount of Media Fusion’s invoice for the event management fee for any action or claim brought by the client howsoever caused.
- The client herewith agrees to indemnify, protect, save and hold harmless Media Fusion its affiliates, agents and representatives (collectively the beneficiaries) from and against any and all claims, actions, suits, costs, liabilities, judgments, obligations, losses, penalties, expenses or damages of whatsoever kind and nature imposed on, incurred by or asserted against the beneficiaries, arising out of or relating to any action, suite or claim brought by a third party arising out or relating to the performance of this agreement. Particularly, but without limitation, this applies to the hire of the venue and any performing artists, any stage construction, graphics and display equipment, and food and beverage for the event.
Orders for exhibition space from clients are accepted by Media Fusion under the following terms and conditions.
- As per the payment terms, 50% of the full amount shown should be paid upon confirmation, and the balance should be paid no later than 30 days prior to the opening day of the exhibition.
- All exhibition space is sold based on Media Fusion’s acceptance and Media Fusion may, at its sole discretion, decline exhibition space.
- Positioning of space/exhibition stand booked is at the sole discretion of Media Fusion, except where a specific location has been agreed in writing by Media Fusion.
- All contracts for exhibition space are related to space (and shell stand, if applicable) only.
- The client is responsible for providing complete and approved information (such as logos, etc.) unless there is an agreement in writing for Media Fusion to create or amend stand details. A charge may apply for any design or production work required if complete material or information is not supplied.
- The client must provide the information/stand details 60 days prior to the date of the first exhibition day. If information/stand details are not provided on time, Media Fusion shall not be held responsible for any failure to produce the agreed information.
- All cancellations must be sent by email to (give email) 90 days prior to the date of the first exhibition day, if not full payment for the exhibition space booked is due.
- If exhibition space is booked less than 30 days before the event, cancellations must be made in writing within 48 hours of booking and not less than 48 hours prior to the first day of the exhibition.
- Media Fusion’s liability to the client shall be limited to the amount of Media Fusion’s invoice for the exhibition space for any action or claim brought by the client howsoever caused.
Media Fusion accepts orders from clients for sponsorship of events under the following terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise agreed by the parties and stated in the Sponsorship Agreement, 50% of the Sponsorship package ordered shall be paid on confirmation, and the balance to be paid no later than 30 days prior to the date of the sponsored event.
- Media Fusion may, at its own discretion, decline sponsorship. Media Fusion reserves the right to manage, change, control and dispose of all aspects of the event being sponsored in its sole discretion. If Media Fusion cancels the event, any monies paid by the sponsor shall be refunded by Media Fusion in full and final settlement.
- All sponsorship contracts are related to sponsor benefits only and Media Fusion cannot give any undertaking as part of a contract to guarantee the inclusion of any editorial material in any publication. Editorial material is published at the discretion of the editor.
- The client acknowledges that all intellectual property rights, including any moral rights, associated with copy, photographs, graphics or any other editorial created by Media Fusion that might be included in the sponsorship remains Media Fusion’s sole and absolute property. The sponsor receives from Media Fusion a non-commercial non-exclusive non-transferable licence for use by the sponsor only for any photographs, editorial material, graphics, videos or other material that might be offered as part of the sponsorship package. Media Fusion acknowledges that all intellectual property owned or claimed by the client prior to the event being sponsored belongs to the client. The client acknowledges that all intellectual property owned or claimed by Media Fusion prior to the sponsored event belongs to Media Fusion.
- It is the responsibility of the client to provide complete and approved sponsorship information unless there is an agreement in writing for Media Fusion to create or amend the artwork. A charge may apply for any design or production work required if complete material or information is not supplied.
- All information related to the sponsorship must be received 60 days before the event.
- All cancellations must be sent by email to (give email) 60 days prior to the date of the first official sponsor benefit, otherwise full payment for the sponsorship is due.
- Media Fusion’s liability to the sponsor shall be limited to the amount of Media Fusion’s invoice for the sponsorship agreement for any action or claim brought by the sponsor howsoever caused.